||Eastern Standard Time
- The city that never sleeps. The Big Apple. The greatest city on earth. No matter what you call it, New York is truly in a class all its own. The same can be said of the newest W. Welcome to W New York Times Square. W New York Times Square is an oasis of calm in the midst of the hustle and bustle of a revitalized Times Square. From the moment you step inside, you will be transported to a Zen-like environment. Quiet colors, calming textures and a dramatic glass-encased waterfall serve to soothe the senon open sides...enabling you to literally "walk on water " as you enter the elevator that whisks you to Reception. Check-in on the seventh floor features a sleek black lacquer reception desk and a 6,000-square-foot promenade with intimate arrangements of white leather seating squares and streamlined hanging lamps. Looking for a little privacy? Glowing resin alcoves line the perimeter, providing cozy spaces for quiet together time. Our 509 sleek ultra-modern guest rooms, including 43 suites, feature all the creature comforts you would expect. Fluffy pillow top beds. Spacious desks hooked up with the latest technology, including High Speed Internet Access in all guest and meeting rooms. Custom formulated AVEDA bath products. Relax. Enjoy. Don't forget to leave your room. Adjacent to exciting restaurants, Manhattan's hottest nightlife and the theatres of old Broadway, W New York Times Square is also convenient to midtown businesay, or an enticing combination of both, W New York Times Square fits the bill quite nicely. W New York Times Square also brings the spirit and excitement of Times Square inside, with delicious dining and live jazz at the Blue Fin, pulsating dance music at The Whiskey and high-end shopping at W THE STORE.
- Nearby Airports: * La Guardia Airport - 7 Miles * JFK International Airport - 15 Miles * Newark International Airport - 16 Miles
- Alarm Clock
- Coffee Maker
- Concierge Level
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Handicap Facilities
- Hairdryer In Room
- Modem Jack
- Meeting Facilities
- Non-Smoking Room
- Small Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Cable TV
- VIP Floor
- North: Travel south on Interstate 95 to the Bruckner Expressway. Proceed south on Bruckner Expressway towards the Triborough Bridge. Stay to the right until you come to 53rd Street. Turn left onto Broadway and then turn left onto 47th Street. Turn right and the hotel will be on the left.
- South: Travel north on Interstate 95 to Interstate 287. Continue to the Triborough Bridge and on to 2nd Avenue. Follow 2nd Avenue to 47th Street. The hotel is located at the corner of 47th Street and Broadway.
- East: Follow the signs to the Van Wyck Expressway (Interstate 687 North). Continue to the Grand Central Parkway West and exit. Proceed to the Long Island Expressway (Interstate 495 West) and travel towards the Midtown Tunnel. Pass through the tunnel and exit onto 3rd Avenue North. Continue to 47th Street. Take 47th Street and then turn left onto Broadway. The hotel is at the intersection of Broadway and 47th Avenue.
||New York City
||La Guardia Airport - 7 Miles; JFK International Airport - 15 Miles; Newark International Airport - 16 Miles
|Points of Interest:
|| Broadway Theater District - 1 Block
Lincoln Center - 1 Block
Times Square Visitors Center - 1 Block
The Museum of Television and Radio - 5 Blocks
Carnegie Hall - 10 Blocks
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center - 10 Blocks
Madison Square Garden - 14 Blocks
Central Park - 1 Mile
Chrysler Building - 1 Mile
Empire State Building - 1 Mile
Metropolitan Museum of Art - 1 Mile
Radio City Music Hall - 1 Mile
Rockefeller Center - 1 Mile
St. Patrick's Cathedral - 1 Mile
Ellis Island - 3 Miles
Statue of Liberty - 3 Miles
||Mandatory credit card guarantee on all reservations
||The cancellation policy will depend on which rate plan and date(s) are being booked. Please see "Rate and Policy Information" when checking availability.