|The St. Regis
||Eastern Standard Time
||AAA 5 Diamonds; Mobil 5 Stars
- A 1904 Beaux Arts landmark in the heart of midtown Manhattan, The St. Regis provides the atmosphere and attentive service found only in the most gracious residences of that era. Yet it still keeps up with the finest modern amenities, such as High Speed Internet Access available in all guest and meeting rooms. Its 315 guest rooms and suites feature Louis XVI-style furniture, crystal chandeliers suspended from high ceilings, deeply carved crown moldings and wainscoting, marble baths, and silk wall coverings. Elegant furnishings and gracious service have helped rank The St. Regis among the top hotels in the world for over a decade. Most recently, it was named to both Condé Nast Traveler's 2002 Gold List and Condé Nast Traveler's 2001 Reader's Choice Awards List. The hotel and its signature restaurant, Lespinasse, have both been awarded the 2002 Mobil Travel Guide Five-Star Award as well as the AAA Five Diamond Award. The St. Regis is the only hotel in Manhattan to be so recognized. Property Condition From January 1, 2003 to December 31, 2003 rollaway beds and baby cribs must be confirmed directly with the hotel. Please contact the hotel for further information.
- Nearby Airports: * La Guardia International Airport - 12 Miles * JFK International Airport - 16 Miles * Newark International - 16 Miles Nearby Cities: * Moonachie - 6 Miles * Teterboro - 7 Miles * Englewood Cliffs - 8 Miles * Hackensack - 9 Miles * Saddlebrook - 11 Miles * Rochelle Park - 11 Miles * Paramus - 13 Miles * Parsippany - 28 Miles
|Room Rate Ranges (US Dollars):
Actual rates may vary depending upon availability and season.
- From a low of $495 to a high of $750
- From a low of $450 to a high of $590
- From a low of $950 to a high of $11500
- Alarm Clock
- Baby Sitting
- Beauty Salon
- Business Center
- Concierge Level
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Handicap Facilities
- Mini Bar
- Meeting Facilities
- Non-Smoking Room
- Free Newspaper
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Cable TV
- VIP Floor
- North: Take Major Deegan Highway to FDR Drive and exit at 53rd Street.
- South: Take the New Jersey Turnpike to Lincoln Tunnel. Then take 42nd Street crosstown to Madison Avenue. Proceed North to 55th Street.
- East: Take the Long Island Expressway to Queens Midtown Tunnel. Then take Madison Avenue North to 55th Street.
- West: Take the New Jersey Turnpike to Lincoln Tunnel. Then take 42nd Street crosstown to Madison Avenue. Proceed North to 55th Street.
||New York, Moonachie, Teterboro, Englewood Cliffs, Hackensack, Saddlebrook, Rochelle Park, Paramus, Parsippany
||La Guardia International Airport - 12 Miles; JFK International Airport - 16 Miles; Newark International - 16 Miles
|Points of Interest:
|| AT&T - 1 Block
Coca Cola - 1 Block
Columbia Pictures - 1 Block
IBM - 1 Block
Merrill Lynch - 1 Block
Sony Corp. - 1 Block
Citibank - 3 Blocks
General Motors - 3 Blocks
Warner Brothers/Time Warner - 4 Blocks
Walt Disney - 5 Blocks
||Mandatory credit card guarantee on all reservations.
||The cancellation policy will depend on which rate plan and date(s) are being booked. Please see "Rate and Policy Information" when checking availability.