|Sheraton Manhattan Hotel
||Eastern Standard Time
||AAA - 3 Diamonds; Mobil - 3 Stars
- Feel the pulse of New York City beating within the Sheraton Manhattan Hotel, located between 51st and 52nd Streets in midtown Manhattan. You'll find yourself right in the middle of all that is New York -Broadway theaters, Fifth Avenue shopping, Central Park, and Rockefeller Center are all within walking distance. Those flying into NYC will find that we are easily accessible from LaGuardia, JFK and Newark airports. Given three-diamonds by the AAA, it's no wonder business and leisure travelers alike choose the Sheraton Manhattan Hotel - with a convenient location and full range of services, including High Speed Internet Access in select guest rooms. You'll never want to leave! Special Condition From January 7, 2003 to June 1, 2003, Club Level rooms and amenities are not available. From March 3 to March 5, 2002, the swimming pool will be closed for renovations. Guests will be able to use the pool at the Parker Meridian Hotel which is five blocks away.
- Nearby Airports: * Newark International Airport - 7 Miles * La Guardia International Airport - 10 Miles * JFK International Airport - 17 Miles Nearby Cities: * Brooklyn - 9 Miles * East Rutherford - 11 Miles * Harlem - 6 Miles * Jersey City - 8 Miles * Long Island - 19 Miles * New Brunswick - 38 Miles * Stamford - 40 Miles * Stanford - 35 Miles * White Plains - 26 Miles * Bronx - 10 Miles * Newark - 20 Miles * Long Island City - 3 Miles * Queens - 6 Miles * Staten Island - 38 Miles * Teterboro - 7 Miles * Westchester - 26 Miles
|Room Rate Ranges (US Dollars):
Actual rates may vary depending upon availability and season.
- From a low of $219 to a high of $395
- From a low of $179 to a high of $355
- From a low of $450 to a high of $750
- Business Center
- Coffee Maker
- Concierge Level
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Handicap Facilities
- Express Check Out
- Hairdryer In Room
- Mini Bar
- Non-Smoking Room
- Room Service
- Cable TV
- VIP Floor
- North: Take Interstate 95 South to Cross Bronx Expressway. Continue West to Henry Hudson Parkway South, which becomes West Side Highway. Follow to 52nd Street and make a left. Continue six blocks to 7th Avenue. The hotel is on the right.
- South: Take Interstate 95 North (NJ Turnpike) to Exit 16E, to Lincoln Tunnel. Take 10th Avenue North (uptown) to 52nd Street. Turn right on 52nd Street and continue two blocks to 7th Avenue. The hotel is on the right
- East: Take Highway 495 West (Long Island Expressway) to Midtown Tunnel. Take 34th Street cross town to 8th Avenue and turn right. Follow to 52nd Street and make a right. Follow for two blocks to 7th Avenue.
- West: Take Route 80 East to George Washington Bridge. Continue to South West Side Highway. Follow to 52nd Street exit. Follow to 7th Avenue. The hotel is on the right.
||Long Island City, Harlem, Queens, Teterboro, Jersey City, Brooklyn, Bronx, East Rutherford, Long Island, Newark, Westchester, White Plains, Stanford, New Brunswick, Staten Island, Stamford
||Newark International Airport - 7 Miles; La Guardia International Airport - 10 Miles; JFK International Airport - 17 Miles
|Points of Interest:
|| Ernst & Young - 1 Block
PricewaterhouseCoopers - 1 Block
UBS/PaineWebber - 1 Block
CBS Equitable - 2 Blocks
Deutsche Bank - 2 Blocks
NBC - 2 Blocks
Time Inc. - 2 Blocks
Accenture (Formerly Andersen Consulting) - 3 Blocks
Arthur Andersen LLP - 3 Blocks
Deloitte & Touche - 3 Blocks
KPMG - 3 Blocks
Morgan Stanley Dean Witter - 3 Blocks
Time Warner - 3 Blocks
Barclays Capital - 4 Blocks
Citicorp - 6 Blocks
Sony Corp. - 6 Blocks
Verizon/GTE - 11 Blocks
GE Capital - 12 Blocks
Reuters - 13 Blocks
Saint Lukes Hospital - 1 Mile
United Nations - 2 Miles
Bellevue Hospital - 3 Miles
Lenox Hill Hospital - 4 Miles
New York University Hospital - 4 Miles
||Mandatory credit card guarantee on all reservations.
||The cancellation policy will depend on which rate plan and date(s) are being booked. Please see "Rate and Policy Information" when checking availability.