Grand Hyatt New York
- The Grand Hyatt New York towering over Park Avenue, is adjacent to Grand Central Station and the Chrysler Building. The hotel features glamour and excitement with an international flavor. Minutes from corporate headquarters, Broadway theaters, Fifth Avenue shopping and world famous museums, the Grand Hyatt will make your stay in New York complete. The 1,407 guest rooms include 63 suites, Regency Club® and Gold Passport® rooms. Dine at the Crystal Fountain restaurant, Commodore Grill or the Sun Garden, overlooking the famed 42nd Street.
||Our 1,336 beautifully appointed guest rooms make your stay in New York very comfortable.
||Each of our luxurious guest rooms has either a king-sized or 2 double beds, large closets, a private bath with tub or shower and features the added amenities of a hairdryer, an iron/ironing board, two telephones with voice mail, a remote control television, an AM/FM alarm clock, USA Today newspaper delivery. Accommodations include: * 841 king-sized beds * 360 double-double beds * 730 no smoking rooms
||Our 52 suites feature a parlor with a sofa, chairs and an entertainment center connecting to a king room, double-double room or both.
||75 of our rooms are located on the private Hyatt Business Plan™ floor. Rooms are enhanced with FAX machine and various office supplies. Guests enjoy complimentary use of the business lounge, free local, 800 and credit card telephone access charges, a complimentary continental breakfast and Express Check-Out. Breakfast in the Crystal Fountain restaurant.
||Our 125 exclusive Regency Club® rooms are found on two private access floors. They are upgraded rooms with access to the Regency Club® Lounge, serving complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea, evening hors d'oeuvres and desserts daily. Upgraded amenities are included.
- * Near Queens, the Bronx, Brooklyn and Staten Island * Near Westchester & Fairfield Counties, Long Island and Northern New Jersey * Adjacent to Grand Central Station * Minutes from Fifth Avenue, the United Nations and Madison Avenue * 9 miles from La Guardia Airport * 18 miles from John F. Kennedy International Airport * 20 miles from Newark International Airport
- Alarm Clock
- Baby Sitting
- Business Center
- Concierge Level
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Express Check Out
- Hairdryer In Room
- Modem Jack
- Meeting Facilities
- Non-Smoking Room
- Free Newspaper
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Cable TV
- VIP Floor
- points north heading south via I-95: * Take Triboro Bridge toward Manhattan
* Take FDR south to 42nd Street exit
* Travel west to 42nd Street and Lexington Avenue
- points south heading north on I-95: * On the George Washington Bridge, take the West Side Highway exit
* Travel south to 42nd Street exit
* Travel east to 42nd Street
||New York City, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Long Island, Bronx
||La Guardia, John F. Kennedy International, Newark International
||Located on the lobby level of Grand Hyatt New York. Pacific Asian influences complement a warm and inviting atmosphere. Open for dinner 5:30pm until 1:00am
|Points of Interest:
||See how the financial world works at the Stock Exchange. Daily viewing times are posted.
||A credit card guarantee is required to complete a reservation. Your credit card will be charged if cancellation policies are not correctly followed. The amount charged may equal the cost of 1 (one) or more nights plus applicable taxes.
||Cancellation policies vary based on day of arrival. When making reservations, please read the rate rules given immediately after selecting a specific rate. Policies are provided before the reservation is complete.