|Essex House - A Westin Hotel
||Eastern Standard Time
||AAA 4 Diamonds; Mobil 4 Stars
- In quintessential Manhattan sophistication and style the Westin Essex House on Central Park offers 501 richly appointed luxury guest rooms and elegant suites. Overlooking Central Park, our windows offer glimpg this award-winning hotel. We offer luxurious and spacious event and meeting space - an ideal setting for your next special occasion. From superior accommodations to a gracious staff, we can ensure your stay will be an unforgettable experience. We continue to be recognized as one of the finest hotels in the world - most recently by being named to Condé Nast Traveler’s 2002 Gold List. Our famed restaurant, Alain Ducasse at the Essex House, earned a 2002 Mobil Travel Guide Five-Star Award in the restaurant category - the only new five-star winner this year. A landmark building, the Westin Essex House on Central Park has a history of satisfying our guests in the past, and will continue to do so in the future.
- Nearby Airports: * LaGuardia Airport - 10 Miles * Newark International Airport - 15 Miles * JFK International Airport - 17 Miles Nearby Cities: * Long Island City - 3 Miles * Queens - 6 Miles * Harlem - 6 Miles * Teterboro - 7 Miles * Jersey City - 8 Miles * Brooklyn - 9 Miles * Bronx - 10 Miles * East Rutherford - 11 Miles * Long Island - 19 Miles * Newark - 20 Miles * Westchester - 26 Miles * White Plains - 26 Miles * Stanford - 35 Miles * New Brunswick - 38 Miles * Staten Island - 38 Miles * Stamford - 40 Miles
|Room Rate Ranges (US Dollars):
Actual rates may vary depending upon availability and season.
- From a low of $289 to a high of $429
- From a low of $199 to a high of $379
- From a low of $600 to a high of $975
- Baby Sitting
- Business Center
- Concierge Level
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Handicap Facilities
- Hairdryer In Room
- Mini Bar
- Meeting Facilities
- Non-Smoking Room
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Cable TV
- VIP Floor
- Newark International Airport: Take the New Jersey Turnpike to the Lincoln Tunnel. Exit the tunnel, bearing to the left. At the first light (40th Street) make a right turn. Then make a left onto 8th Avenue and a right onto 59th Street/Central Park South. The hotel will be on the right.
- North: Take Interstate 95 South and cross the George Washington Bridge. Bear right towards exit 9A, Henry Hudson Parkway South. Exit at 56th Street and make a left onto 8th Avenue. Make a right onto 59th Street and proceed to the hotel, which is located between 6th and 7th Avenues.
- South: Take the Van Wyck Expressway to Grand Central Parkway and proceed to the Triboro Bridge. Bear right onto FDR Drive. Continue south to 63rd Street and make a left onto 2nd Avenue. Turn right onto 57th Street and make another right onto 8th Avenue. Turn right onto 59th Street and proceed to the hotel.
- Long Island/Midtown Tunnel: Exit the Midtown Tunnel and bear right onto 3rd Avenue and proceed to 57th Street. Turn left onto 57th Street and then make a right onto 8th Avenue. Turn right onto 59th Street and proceed to the hotel, which is located between 6th and 7th Avenues.
||New York, Manhatten, Long Island City, Queens, Harlem, Teterboro, Jersey City, Brooklyn, Bronx, East Rutherford, Long Island, Newark, Westchester, White Plains, Stanford, New Brunswick, Staten Island; Stamford
||LaGuardia Airport - 10 Miles; Newark International Airport - 15 Miles; JFK International Airport - 17 Miles
|Points of Interest:
|| Carnegie Hall - 2 Blocks
Lincoln Center - 5 Blocks
St. Patrick's Cathedral - 5 Blocks
Radio City Music Hall - 8 Blocks
Madison Square Garden - 1 Mile
Metropolitan Museum of Art - 1 Mile
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center - 2 Miles
Columbia University - 3 Miles
Hunter College - 3 Miles
New York University - 3 Miles
Wall Street - 5 Miles
||Mandatory credit card guarantee on all reservations.
||The cancellation policy will depend on which rate plan and date(s) are being booked. Please see "Rate and Policy Information" when checking availability.